There are no units available at this time.
Some useful questions to ask oneself when considering living in a community such as CEV:
What excites me about living in a cohousing community?
What draws me to live in an ecovillage?
How do I feel about making many major and minor decisions with other people?
How much time do I have beyond my work, family and hobbies?
What would I like to learn while living in cohousing?
What skills, strengths, hobbies and talents would I want to share with others?
What balance between privacy and community is right for me?
What might be the most challenging thing for me in living in this community?
- An urban multigenerational Cohousing community in NE Portland
- Like living in the country and the city at the same time. Total 3.73 acres with 37 condominium units in friendly, environmentally conscious, cohousing community.
- Individual & community garden plots, berries, fruit and nut orchards, chickens and bees, irrigation system and rainwater cisterns, greenhouse, and covered, enclosed bike parking.
- New community dining hall.
- 1912 farmhouse contains guest rooms and is used for private and community meals, celebrations, and many other events. Includes freezer space and root cellar.
- Shared community craft room and laundry room
- Community meals (optional) several times per week
- Frequent service Tri-Met route 72 bus stop at the entry to the community and a second route, 75, within a ¼ mile.
- Close to Concordia New Seasons, Kennedy School, local coffee bars/restaurants/brew pubs and the Hollywood District with its library, theater, post office, and Trader Joe's.